No products in the cart.
EBARA Right 75 M
RM1,719.00 – RM1,805.00
- Asynchronous 2 poles motor
- Insulation class : F
- Protection degree : IP68
- 1~230V + 10%, 50Hz-3~400V + 10%, 50Hz
- Permanent split capacitors and automatic thermal overload protection for single-phase version
- Thermal protection to be provided by the user for three-phase version
- DNM 1” ½
- Warranty of one year is included. (EbaraProtect is an option available to upgrade warranty to two years.)
Installation charges are not included.
EBARA Submersible Right 75 M
EBARA Submersible Right stainless steel pump is suitable for handling dirty water and other general submersible pumping requirements. It allows passage of large solids of up to 35mm and can handle high liquid temperature of up to 50 °C.
EBARA Submersible Right pump is recommended for automatic dirty water pump stations.
- General submersible pumping
- Draining filtered water
- Handling drain water
- Emptying pits and discharge into sewers
- For automatic dirty water pump stations
- Supplied with 10m cable length type H07RNF
- Available with or without float switch
- Maximum liquid temperature : 50°C
- Maximum immersion : 10m
- Maximum passage of solids : 35mm
- Pump casing, impeller, cover, casing cover and motor casing in AISI 304
- Shaft in AISI 303
- Double mechanical seal with interposed oil chamber: upper in carbon/ceramic/NBR, lower in SiC/SiC/NBR
Please read the Instruction Manual that will be sent along with the product and follow the correct installation method. Any damage caused by negligence of installation shall not be subject to warranty claims.
If assistance is needed, please call Pump Era at 03 5192 2828 to arrange for installation.
Please note that additional charges may apply for installation services.
Warranty of one-year (Included)
EbaraProtect is available for an additional year of warranty period.
To find out more, click here.
Note: Pumps cannot be used to handle dirty water, water containing acids or bases and corrosive liquids in general, water with high temperatures, saltwater, flammable liquids and hazardous liquids in general. The motor-driven pumps must never be made to work without liquid. i.e. running dry without water.
|Dimensions||450 x 195 x 245 mm|