No products in the cart.
Ebara Submersible Pump
RM650.00 – RM683.00
- Compact, light weight
- Tough and robust design
- High performance engineering resin used for pump casing and impeller
- Anti-rust, anti-corrosion materials used in contact with liquid
- Large solid passage of 35mm ⌀possible with semi-vortex impeller
- Easy installation as standard 50mm companion flange supplied
- Warranty of one year is included. (EbaraProtect is an option available to upgrade warranty to two years.)
Installation charges are not included.
EBARA Submersible DWVG Pump
EBARA’s Submersible Pump with Semi Vortex Impeller type DWVG permits large solid passage of 35mm in diameter. It is recommended for koi ponds and fountains. The tough yet compact and lightweight design of DWVG pump makes it a favourite among users. Easy maintenance is possible as anti-rust and anti-corrosion materials are used for this pump.
Please read the Instruction Manual that will be sent along with the product and follow the correct installation method. Any damage caused by negligence of installation shall not be subject to warranty claims.
If assistance is needed, please call Pump Era at 03 5192 2828 to arrange for installation.
Please note that additional charges may apply for installation services.
Warranty of one-year (Included)
EbaraProtect is available for an additional year of warranty period.
To find out more, click here.
Note: Pumps cannot be used to handle dirty water, water containing acids or bases and corrosive liquids in general, water with high temperatures, saltwater, flammable liquids and hazardous liquids in general. The motor-driven pumps must never be made to work without liquid. i.e. running dry without water.
|Dimensions||520 x 280 x 210 mm|