Terms & Conditions of Pump Era Shop
ARTICLE 1 | DEFINITIONS
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
- Customer: Any person who has agreed to these Membership Rules and who accesses Pump Era eShop.
- Member: Any Customer who has successfully registered on Pump Era eShop. For the avoidance of doubt, Members are also Customers.
- Site: The website (PumpEra.com.my/Shop) operated by Pump Era Sdn Bhd.
- Services: The services provided by Pump Era eShop to Customers and Members through the Site as described below. Services will be updated from time to time at Pump Era eShop’s discretion.
- Transaction: Any activity undertaken by a Customer through the Site such as online shopping.
- Member Data: The information provided by Pump Era eShop Members as well as historical data regarding Transactions (Including the information collected).
ARTICLE 2 | USE OF SERVICE
A Customer may use the services available on Pump Era eShop based on the terms and conditions as determined by Pump Era eShop. Customers may be required to register as Members to be able to use some Services provided by Pump Era eShop. All Members acknowledge and agree that from time to time Pump Era eShop may add important features and affiliate programs and all Members will be subject to their terms and conditions determined by Pump Era eShop in order to be able to participate in such features or programs.
These Terms & Conditions apply to all Customers and must be observed when they sign up for membership and after they sign up as Members. Customers and Members must agree to these Terms & Conditions before using the Service.
ARTICLE 3 | MEMBER REGISTRATION
- Member Qualifications – Any person who has agreed to the rules will be granted membership upon successful completion of the registration procedure determined by Pump Era eShop. Registration through an agent or third party is not allowed. Pump Era eShop reserves the right to refuse membership to those whose membership has been revoked in the past or who for whatever reason shall be deemed by Pump Era eShop to be ineligible for membership.
- Entering Member Data – When signing up for membership, applicants must correctly enter the information required on the online form after carefully reading the instructions.
ARTICLE 4 | MEMBER OBLIGATIONS
Members agree to maintain user ID and password without disclosing it to any third party and are responsible for taking the necessary steps such as changing their password on a regular basis. Upon confirmation that the user ID and password entered match those which have been submitted by Members, Pump Era eShop will assume that access has been requested by the Member and does not assume any losses arising from the use of the user ID and password by any unauthorized users for any reason.
A Member is prohibited from transferring, subcontracting, pledging, or disposing of their membership status and rights granted by Pump Era eShop through use of Services of any kind on the Site.
ARTICLE 5 | AMENDING REGISTERED INFORMATION
If there are changes to the information listed, the Member concerned must immediately update such information on the Site. Pump Era eShop is not responsible for losses incurred due to failure of Members to update registration information. Every Transaction completed before amendments to the registration information will be based on the information previously provided by the Member.
Members are responsible for immediately contacting the Merchant regarding changes to the registration information if necessary.
ARTICLE 6 | CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Members who intend to cancel their membership must remove the Member Data themselves. Membership will be canceled upon completion of the specified cancellation procedure. Customer could contact Pump Era eShop if assistance is needed.
ARTICLE 7 | SITE TRANSACTIONS
Customers agree to all terms and conditions of Pump Era eShop upon making a transaction via the Site.
ARTICLE 8 |PRICING
All prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). Every effort is made to update and keep current the prices shown on our website. However the Company reserves the right to amend prices in respect of orders which have not been accepted. Where a product is pictured on the website is for reference only (the actual product may vary slightly), the price quoted includes only the main product described and not any accessories or accompanying items shown except where otherwise stated.
ARTICLE 9 | PAYMENT
- Via Pay Pal or iPay88 – We are able to accept credit card payment and direct bank transfer online through PayPal or iPay88’s secure gateway – a convenient and absolutely safe way of payment. Choose your preferred payment option during checkout and you will be taken to the respective secured site for transaction.
- All purchases will only be delivered upon full payment and clearance.
- Upon confirmation and successful transaction of payment, we will E-mail you an Order Confirmation and Delivery Order, which includes your Tracking Number. Any delays in shipment or unavailability of purchased item(s) will be notified via E-mail.
ARTICLE 10 | PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- Products that are currently in stock in our warehouse, typically your order will be shipped out to you within 7 business days (excluding weekends and Public Holidays) from date of full payment received.
- If any products are not available at the time of your order we will contact you immediately via E-mail, you will then have the option to wait for the stock replenishment or we will give you a full refund.
ARTICLE 11 | CONDITIONS OF PUMP ERA COUPON
- Customers must be a member of Pump Era eShop in order to receive coupons.
- Pump Era eShop Coupon cannot be transferred to another party and / or other accounts.
- Pump Era eShop Coupon cannot be exchanged for money.
- Pump Era eShop Coupon will be forfeited if consumers terminate their membership with Pump Era eShop.
- Even if a consumer becomes a member again, the forfeited Points will not be given back.
ARTICLE 12 |SHIPPING POLICY
- Shipping fee varies for different region. Please check the table below for shipping fee applied.
|Weight (kg)||Price Per Kg (RM)|
|West Malaysia||East Malaysia||Brunei|
|< 1 – < 2||46.00||55.00||108.00|
|2 – < 4||50.00||62.00||145.00|
|4 – < 6||58.00||75.00||190.00|
|6 – < 8||65.00||89.00||234.00|
|8 – < 10||71.00||102.00||277.00|
|10 – < 20||108.00||200.00||351.00|
|20 – < 30||181.00||341.00||563.00|
|30 – < 40||281.00||494.00||787.00|
|40 – < 50||407.00||674.00||1036.00|
|50 – < 60||560.00||880.00||1310.00|
|60 – < 70||725.00||1113.00||1608.00|
|70 – < 80||947.00||1373.00||1933.00|
|80 – < 90||1180.00||1659.00||2282.00|
|90 – < 100||1440.00||1972.00||2656.00|
- For delivery to other location, please contact us at email@example.com or call 03-51922828 for further enquiries.
ARTICLE 13 | REFUND POLICY
We are unable to do a refund for items after purchase have been made and delivered. If you have further enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-51922828.
ARTICLE 14| CANCELLATION POLICY
All orders which have been processed and delivered cannot be cancelled or altered.
ARTICLE 15 | RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- We will pay for the return shipping costs if the product return is a result of our error (ie. you received an incorrect item(s)). Kindly email us at email@example.com and affix the photo of the incorrect item(s).
- For item(s) returned for an exchange or other reason:
- You are responsible for the return shipping cost. No return(s) will be accepted after 7 days.
- Be noted that shipping cost is not refundable.
- We only accept return via
- Re-shipping charges for exchanged item(s) will be applied. You will bear the shipping cost of the new item and difference in price between the returned and new item.
ARTICLE 16 | DAMAGED ITEM
Our store procedures are to check items before delivery to customer to ensure everything is in order and in good condition. However, if you find that item delivered to you is damaged, broken or defective, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with affixed photo within 3 days of receiving the product(s).
ARTICLE 17 | DISCLAIMERS
- Customers may be contacted by Pump Era eShop regarding Pump Era eShop services, a transaction with the Pump Era eShop, goods and services, Web site content and descriptions, privacy policies, and other matters with respect to Pump Era eShop.
- Pump Era eShop will not be liable for damage caused by interruptions to the system, delay, suspension, or loss of data due to connection or computer failure, unauthorized access to data, or other damages suffered by Customers in connection with use of services provided by Pump Era eShop.
- Pump Era eShop does not warrant that the contents of electronic mail from the Site, the Pump Era eShop server, or domain groups are free of computer viruses or elements other damaging.
- Pump Era eShop will not be responsible for the consequences of information or any suggestions that may be given to Customers by Pump Era eShop.
- All Installation Guides and other information of the product(s) purchased are presumed to be fully read and understood upon purchase. Pump Era eShop will not be involved and does not assume any responsibility for any problems arising from misuse of product(s) and/or installation errors.
- Pump Era eShop will not be liable for losses caused by violation of these Terms and Conditions by the Customer.
ARTICLE 18| PROHIBITION
When using services, Customer agrees not to:
- violate the laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to these Terms & Conditions;
- act in a way that is detrimental to the rights, interests or reputation of Pump Era eShop or relevant third parties;
- engage in activities that can lead to mental or physical disorders in children, or violate public order and morals;
- engage in activities that may cause interference or hurt the feelings of other users or third parties;
- provide false information;
- send viruses, malware, or any other type of electronic damage through computer programs or email messages.;
- access the Pump Era eShop server in a non-authorized way; or
- lend or give the user ID and password to a third party or use it together with a third party.
- Pump Era eShop reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Service to any Customer who breaches or is reasonably suspected to be in breach of the above prohibitions.
ARTICLE 19 | COOKIES
- To use the services, the Customer must acknowledge the previous paragraph and should enable Cookies. If the Customer’s browser rejects cookies, the Customer concerned might not have an optimal experience using the Pump Era eShop services.
ARTICLE 20 | SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES
Pump Era eShop may suspend or terminate the provision of services, in whole or in part, or take the necessary measures without prior notification the Customer in order to maintain the quality of services with regards to the following : Performing routine system maintenance or emergency system maintenance; in case of an overload; When Pump Era eShop detects a likely risk of interruption of services; to ensure the safety of Customers; or when deemed necessary. Pump Era eShop will not be responsible for any losses or Customer’s termination of the services due to suspension.
ARTICLE 21| SUSPENSION AND CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- Pump Era eShop reserves the right to suspend use of services of a specific Member, change its user ID and password, or cancel the membership without prior notice if any of the following occurs. Pump Era eShop is not responsible for any loss suffered by the Member for such a cancellation or suspension of the membership caused by the following:
- The violation of any law or regulation or these terms and conditions;
- Misuse of the Service by Members;
- Whenever the security measures of the Service determine that a wrong password has been entered too many times, in order to protect the account of the Member;
- In other circumstances where Pump Era eShop considers that such action is necessary.
- Pump Era eShop reserves the right to change the user ID and password of a Member, or cancel membership without prior notice when the Member concerned does not log in at the frequency specified in the given time period by Pump Era eShop.
ARTICLE 23 | COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION BY PUMP ERA ESHOP
ARTICLE 24 | USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION BY PUMP ERA ESHOP
- Opt-In Communications – If you opt-in during the Site registration process or at other times when you submit personally identifiable information, the information you provide may be used by Pump Era eShop to create and deliver to you our newsletters, surveys or other communications containing product information or promotion. If you prefer not to receive such Opt-In Communications, please do not opt-in to receive these communications.
- Communications to Serve You – If you have elected to provide us with your contact information, e.g., by registering at the Site, e-mailing our Customer Service department or placing an order, we may provide you with service related announcements concerning the Site or contact you regarding your customer service requests or your order. For example, all registered users will receive a welcoming e-mail to confirm their registration. These types of communications are necessary to serve you; respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that Pump Era eShop offers its customers.
ARTICLE 25| NO DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FOR THIRD PARTY MARKETING WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT
We will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent.
ARTICLE 26 | DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- Fraud Protection and Compliance with Law – We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Special Events – If you elect to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or other events during your visit to our Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties. By choosing to participate and submitting your personally identifiable information with respect to such events, you consent to disclosure of your personally identifiable information to such third parties.
- Business Transfers – As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your personal information on the Site you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
ARTICLE 27 | PIXEL TAGS AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
When you visit this Site or view one of our e-mails, we may use pixel tags (also called “clear” gifs), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our Site and personalize your experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of e-mail your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
ARTICLE 28 | USE OF AGGREGATE INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of the Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
ARTICLE 29 | CHILDREN UNDER 13
We take special steps to safeguard the privacy of children. If you are under 13 years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register or make a purchase. This Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 13.
ARTICLE 30 | LINKS
ARTICLE 31 | SECURITY
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. If you have any questions about security at the Site, you can e-mail us.
ARTICLE 32 | NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
ARTICLE 33 | UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the ability to review, change and/or correct the personally identifiable information you provide us by writing to us online. If you are a registered user, you can also review, change or correct your personal information at any time by login to your account. You may request that we deactivate your account by contacting our Customer Service.
ARTICLE 34 | CHOICE/OPT-OUT
You may opt-out of receiving future Opt-In Communications from Pump Era eShop when you login to your account or you may change your preferences at any time by providing your contact information to Customer Service.
ARTICLE 35 | AMENDMENT OR REMOVAL OF SERVICES
Pump Era eShop reserves the right to modify or remove services, in whole or in part, solely at its discretion.
ARTICLE 36| CHANGES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pump Era eShop may revise any or all of these rules at any time. When a revision or addition is made to these Terms and Conditions, such revisions or additions will become effective once they are displayed in the Pump Era eShop Website. Customer agrees to comply with all revised and additional regulations.
ARTICLE 37 | GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION COURTS
These rules are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. All Customers acknowledge and agree that all disputes arising from or in connection with the Services will be exclusively resolved through the Courts of Malaysia.
ARTICLE 38 | COMMENTS
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to the Site is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the Pump Era eShop’s privacy practices, please contact our Customer Service.